Michigan Association of Counties
Accident and critical illness plans
Powered by 44North
advantages to mAC Members
- Access to large group benefits regardless of county size.
- Up to $4,000 benefit for broken bones for your entire family.
- Your employee's premiums will not increase as long as premiums are paid.
- Includes a benefit for Out-Patient Visits (including annual physicals, doctor visits, dental exams, optometrist visits, and chiropractic visits). Up to $400 per year in benefit.
- Pays for X-Rays, ER Visits, Hospital Confinement, Ambulance rides, and more (resulting for an accident).
- Enhanced Benefits include Lacerations, Burns, CT Scans, MRIs, Paralysis, and more. (see coverage summary for details).
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Benefit included.
advantages to mac members
- Guaranteed issue.
- No pre-existing condition limits.
- $50 Wellness Visit Benefit.
- $10,000 or $20,000 Lump-Sum Benefit Choice
- Coverage for Heart Attack, Stroke, Cancer, and more. (see coverage summary for details.
- 2nd-Event: pays a benefit when diagnosed for the second time with a previously paid initial critical illness.
- 2nd-Evaluation: pays a benefit for a second consultation by a physician if surgery or treatment is recommended for a covered critical illness.
- Additional Supplemental Critical Illness II covers Advanced Alzheimers, Parkinsons, Brain Tumor, Coma, Blindness, Loss of Hearing, and Paralysis.