COULD 2018 BE YOUR BEST EVER?
The new year is here and time for those resolutions, right? For some you are probably happy with what 2018 has instore and put 2017 in your rear view mirror.
So if 2018 was to be your best year ever, what would it look like and more importantly what personal blue print would need to have in place to make it happen?
Well, I wish you nothing but the best and before you look to draft those new year’s resolutions, let me share with you what a good old friend provided me many, years ago. Although I might tweak a few things today, this top ten stand’s the test of time.
- Love what you do
- Maintain a Positive Attitude
- Establish realistic goals but don’t be afraid to think big, dream big and go for it! Even if you don’t completely get there, you’re moving in the right direction and with two above (Positive Attitude) always in play, no need to feel like you fell short.
- Work on High Paying Activities – and know that not actively doing so is the #1 reason people don’t reach their financial potential.
- Know what your time is worth
- Manage your calendar – own your calendar!
- Stay physically fit
- Be a giver not a taker
- Courage to stand up for your profession and what you believe in
- Never – EVER – Quit!
I sense that if you look at this list every day before the day gets too crazy (recommend with your morning coffee & check out Coffee with Cote’ – July 17, 2015) and again nightly while replaying your personal SportsCenter Highlight reel (refer to Coffee with Cote’ – December 19th, 2016), 2018 will become your best ever!